The ASEAN Foundation is now inviting ASEAN Nationals to apply for the following vacancy:
The ASEAN Foundation was established in 1997 by the ASEAN Foreign Ministers in fulfilment of a decision made earlier by the ASEAN Heads of Government to create a non-profit intergovernmental organisation based in Jakarta, Indonesia with the aim of raising public awareness about ASEAN and to contribute to progress of the Southeast Asian region by addressing poverty and other socio-economic disparity issues as well as encouraging interaction among various ASEAN stakeholders.
The Executive Director shall represent the ASEAN Foundation in all administrative and operational matters, including managing its activities, initiating plans and programmes, appointing and supervising the staff members, raising funds, and performing any other functions and responsibilities entrusted to him/her by the Board of Trustees.
The Executive Director shall:
- Be a national of an ASEAN Member State.
- Preferably have an advanced degree or professional qualifications in an appropriate discipline.
- Have 10-15 years of professional experience, at least 5 years of which have been at a senior level.
- Have proven skills in leadership, administration, executive management and planning.
- Have knowledge of the necessary and relevant background on ASEAN and in diplomatic practices.
- Have extensive experience in fund-raising and/or management (programme management, financial management).
- Have the necessary skills to cultivate good working relationship with governments of ASEAN Member States and its partners, relevant international and regional bodies as well as with various sectors, such as foundations and civil society organisations, especially within the Southeast Asian region.
- Have fluency in English.
- The successful candidate should be able to present a General Health Certificate.
The successful candidate will receive an attractive package consisting of monthly basic salary of USD 6,000.00, with other applicable benefits, including housing, medical, education of eligible dependent children.
The post will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia, for a non-renewable term of three years starting in mid-January 2014.
Please send your application letter indicating the applied position, curriculum vitae, and recent photograph to the following:
2 Jl. Sam Ratulangi, Menteng
Jakarta 10350, Indonesia
Jakarta 10350, Indonesia
Closing date: 15 May 2013.
For more information about the ASEAN Foundation, please visit our website:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For the full job description of the Executive Director, please click this link.
IKLAN BARIS DISINI CALL 085224731010