At Senakin mine, Satui mine, and Batulicin mine hold world-class Bituminous deposits while Mulia and Asam Asam mine holds extensive Sub-Bituminous deposits.
Arutmin's strong production and sales performance has allowed rapid growth more than 20 years of operation. is now well-positioned in the global market and poised to expand domestically. Extensive reserves provide a natural competitive advantage but the key to persistent healthy cash flows is sound management of financial, technical, and social issues. The workforce of Indonesian, community representative and expatriate are streamlined. Its combination of global management experience and local sensitivity ensures that international best-practices of environment management and community development are maintained.
Arutmin's strategic advantages - extensive and quality coal reserves, operational efficiency, marketing strengths, and competitive workforce capabilities - position it securely to maintain its healthy performance. Remains well able to manage global market conditions to best advantage. The company's combined advantages form a secure base from which management can launch initiatives to capture future opportunities.
Department : HR
Job Type : Staff
Position : Compensation & Benefit Officer
Location : DKI Jakarta
Minimum one year experience in compensation and benefit or industrial relation area
This position resanalyze and review Com-Ben policy and procedure and also support for any industrial relation matter
- Hold reputable university degree (S-1) from any related major, preferably Industrial Engineering, Management, Mathematics or Statistics with GPA min 3.00.
- Min. 1 year experience in Com-Ben and/or Industrial Relation area.
- Familiar with Compensation and Benefit System and policy.
- Able to held Job Analysis and Job Evaluation.
- Have a knowledge and able to make job grading system.
- Excellent in Excell (Macro and Visual Basic).
- Possess a good knowledge in labor law and other related regulations regarding the industrial relations.
- Possess good knowledge about coal mining industry.
- Possess good communication skill both in Indonesia and English.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Able to work in team environment displaying leadershi
- High commitment to company standard on safety, environment & business ethic and good corporate governance.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Attractive remuneration plus generous benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Please send your application and resume in English & recent photograph and put the position code (CBO) at the email subject not later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of this advertisement to :
Email to email@example.com
Please Login to apply this position
If You don't have an account, register here
Expired on : 14-03-2013
IKLAN BARIS DISINI CALL 085224731010