- Procurement Specialist
- Professional & Technical
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Local Hire
- Bahasa (Indonesian) [Essential]; English [Essential]
Note: If the selected candidate is a current Bank Group staff member with a Regular or Open-Ended appointment, s/he will retain his/her Regular or Open-Ended appointment. All others will be offered a 2 year term appointment.
The successful candidate should be sufficiently knowledgeable about the World Bank’s Procurement Guidelines and Consultant Guidelines or the Guidelines of a Multilateral Development Bank, in order to perform the job as required. The candidate should be willing to travel regularly (mostly within Indonesia) to participate in project preparation, appraisal and implementation support missions to provide hands-on procurement support and training to the implementing agencies.
The selected candidate will be based in the Bank’s Jakarta Office and he/she will report to the Regional Procurement Manager based in Washington DC and work in collaboration with other procurement specialists based in Washington DC and in Jakarta. S/he will be part of the team in the Jakarta Procurement Hub which is supervised by a Procurement Hub Leader (PHL) and currently comprises one Lead Procurement Specialist/PHL, one Senior Procurement Specialist, one Procurement Specialist, three Procurement Analysts, one Procurement Assistant, and two Team Assistants.
The Procurement Specialist shall ensure the efficient delivery of the Bank’s fiduciary and advisory procurement functions in relation to selected projects in the Indonesia portfolio. Specifically, s/he will be responsible for the following:
• Work as an integral member of several Bank task teams responsible for ensuring that i) the proceeds of the Bank’s Loans, Credits and Grants are used for the intended purposes, and ii) procurement of works, goods and consulting services in Bank financed projects is carried out by the Borrower in accordance with the Bank’s procurement and consultant selection policies and procedures.
• Work independently in providing procurement support during project preparation; and project implementation (including prior and post reviews of all procurement documents and decisions for selected projects in the portfolio financed by the Bank;
• Assist the Borrower in procurement capacity building activities including support during country procurement assessment and the procurement reform process;
• Work on procurement matters across sectors in the performance of the Bank’s fiduciary and service functions, seeking guidance on complex projects/issues from senior procurement staff;
• Review and handle the technical, commercial and legal aspects of procurement (in consultation with Legal and Policy departments as necessary) at all stages of the project cycle;
• Provide operational advice to clients and Bank staff on concepts, policies and procedures for international and local procurement;
• Participate in missions as procurement expert on projects; assess procurement implications of project design, evaluate institutional capacity of borrowers and assist in the development of suitable procurement plans;
• Participate in country and/or sector procurement assessments; prepare background analysis; collaborate on developing appropriate public procurement legislation and practices;
• Resolve difficult procurement issues with Borrower agencies and handle questions/ complaints from senior officials and contractors on bidding and award issues in consultation with the Procurement Hub Leader and/or Regional Procurement Manager;
• Prepare a range of procurement-related documents and reports; and providing guidance and training to junior procurement staff;
• Review and handle procurement-related complaints and misprocurement cases; and
• Design and deliver workshops and training to educate staff in the Bank and in the Borrower agencies on the Bank’s procurement, its policy, relevant procedures and processes as well as specialized procurement topics.
Kenalkan perusahaan dan produk bisnis Anda di Copas Loker, domain blogspot bukan berarti situs ini tidak dikenal di Google. ^_^ e-mail : email@example.com
Cek promo iklan gratis sebulan di Copas Loker.
IKLAN BARIS DISINI CALL 085224731010