Lowongan Kerja Bank Dunia Jakarta untuk Lulusan D3
Job TitleProgram Assistant
Recruitment TypeLocal Hire
Language RequirementBahasa (Indonesian) [Essential]; English [Essential]
Background / General description:
As one of the premier global development organizations, the World Bank has a critical role in assisting countries to reach their development goals. Owned by 188 member countries, the World Bank’s mission is to fight poverty with passion and professionalism for lasting results. Located in over 130 country offices and its Washington, DC headquarters, the Bank has more than 10,000 employees worldwide. To respond to fast changing and increasingly diversified needs of its clients, the Bank needs to attract, develop, deploy, and retain a world-class group of diverse and talented employees.
Indonesia is part of the East Asia and Pacific Regional Vice Presidency (EAP). The World Bank’s Indonesia program is one of its largest with activities that include an active engagement with central economic ministries, as well as community driven development, education and infrastructure. Indonesia's portfolio consists of 40 investment projects with approximately $8 billion. There are approximately 350 full time staff working in Jakarta, making this the largest World Bank country offices outside of HQ. The program places strong emphasis on country team participation in setting strategy and work program priorities.
The World Bank Office Jakarta is looking for a highly motivated individual to work as the Program Assistant with the HR unit. The person should be able to work extremely well within the HR team, require minimum supervision, and make a significant contribution to the overall achievement of the unit's work program.
The Program Assistant will be part of the HR Team which provides a full range of HR Administrative support functions including contract processing, benefits administration, financial assistance administration, etc. The Program Assistant will report functionally to the Senior HR Officer who provides supervision and guidance.
Work typically requires interpreting existing procedures and processes and applying these appropriately. Work requires extensive coordination with other Bank Group Units and frequent liaison with team members, with colleagues at HQ, and external counterparts.
Note: If the selected candidate is a current Bank Group staff member with a Regular or Open-Ended appointment, s/he will retain his/her Regular or Open-Ended appointment. All others will be offered a 2 year term appointment.
Duties and Accountabilities:
Using HR systems including inputting data analysis and being the proxy to manager for CMU HR Action;
• Administrative support for issuing and maintaining staff contracts including termination of staff;
• Providing advice and trouble-shooting on HR policy to client, communicate relevant policies and procedures in transparent and consistent way, under guidance of Senior HR Officer;
• Supporting heath service systems;
• Keep up-to-date with the latest HR policies and procedures related to own work;
• Provides back-up support to other ACS staff during absence or on peak periods;
• Undertakes any other tasks as required.
Familiarity with World Bank procedures and processes is a plus;
• Willingness to learn and keep abreast of new administrative initiatives;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and high level of discretion in dealing with confidential information;
• Effective time management and organizational skills;
• High level of proficiency in office technology including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Lotus Notes, familiarity with People-soft is an advantage;
• Ability to draft routine correspondence and edit materials; Proficient in both written and oral English language skills;
• High degree of initiative, reliability and resourcefulness;
• Maintaining full confidentiality of staff information;
• Ability to handle and adjust to a variety of concurrent activities, judge priorities and organize work effectively under minimum supervision.
• Client Orientation - Takes personal responsibility and accountability for timely response to client queries, requests or needs, working to remove obstacles that may impede execution or overall success.
• Drive for Results - Takes personal ownership and accountability to meet deadlines and achieve agreed-upon results, and has the personal organization to do so.
• Teamwork (Collaboration) and Inclusion - Collaborates with other team members and contributes productively to the team's work and output, demonstrating respect for different points of view.
• Knowledge, Learning and Communication - Actively seeks knowledge needed to complete assignments and shares knowledge with others, communicating and presenting information in a clear and organized manner.
• Business Judgment and Analytical Decision Making - Analyzes facts and data to support sound, logical decisions regarding own and others' work.
• College or Diploma (D3) or Undergraduate degree
• 7 (Seven) years of relevant experience.
IKLAN BARIS DISINI CALL 085224731010