- Health Specialist
- Health, Nutrition & Population
- Professional & Technical
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Local Hire
- English [Essential]; Bahasa (Indonesian) [Desired]
Duties and Accountabilities:
The Health Specialist is expected to provide:
I. PNPM Generasi Operations Support (health service delivery, CBHNRSP)
• Initiate and facilitate a working group that involving the PNPM Support Facility, PMD in the Ministry of Home Affairs, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Education and Culture, Bappenas, Millennium Challenge Corporation, Millennium Challenge Account-Indonesia, the World Bank Water and Sanitation Program, and Menko Kesra that delivers the final design of the CBHNRSP program.
• Coordinate a high-quality design process which culminates in the introduction of cross-sectoral improvements to PNPM Generasi, and the approval and execution of an integrated implementation plan involving Millennium Challenge Account-Indonesia, the Ministry of Health and other relevant stakeholders. This should take the form of draft joint annual work plans, and draft program implementation guidelines (Pedomam Umum) to be agreed upon by the relevant Government stakeholders.
• Advise the Government of Indonesia in implementation of PNPM Generasi to ensure high quality project management including but not limited to: incorporating cross-sectoral improvements and innovations spanning health, education and sanitation and hygiene; management information systems; and implementation of socialization and communications strategies. Technical assistance should take the form of policy briefs, presentations, back to office reports, inputs to program operational documentation, inputs to Aide Memoires, and so on.
• Advise the World Bank’s PNPM operational management team on introducing nutrition sensitive design elements to PNPM Generasi.
• Liaise on behalf of PNPM Generasi with other related NGO and donor partners implementing similarly focused programming in maternal and child health and nutrition.
• Support a World Bank multi-disciplinary team and conduct regular field supervision missions to identify field level problems and provide recommendations for solutions. Findings and corrective actions should be synthesized in back to office reports, and Aide Memoires, and communicated effectively to government.
• Liaise with the Regional Water and Sanitation Program hub to provide technical assistance on introducing sanitation sensitive design features to PNPM Generasi, potentially through building operational links with PAMSIMAS or other relevant GoI programs.
• Work with the PSF Communications and M&E teams to manage the production and dissemination of PNPM Generasi-related knowledge products that are relevant to the broader nutrition, health and education communities.
• Other duties and tasks as specified by the HNP Sector Manager, and the PNPM Generasi Task Team Leader or whoever s/he may designate.
II. HNP Team Support:
• Provide analytic, research or other professional support to the HNP team across all the different areas of operational and AAA engagement in the health sector.
• Liase with other WB units and with government counterparts as needed.
• Participate in meetings and discussions.
• Write policy briefs and provide inputs to research papers and presentations.
Client Orientation - Maintains client relationships in the face of conflicting demands or directions and provides evidence-based advice and solutions based on sound diagnosis and knowledge.
Drive for Results - Identifies the needed resources to accomplish results involving multiple stakeholders and finds solutions to obstacles affecting key deliverables.
Teamwork (Collaboration) and Inclusion - Shows leadership in ensuring the team stays organized and focused, and actively seeks and considers diverse ideas and approaches.
Knowledge, Learning and Communication - Leads in the sharing of best practice, trends, knowledge and lessons learned across units and with clients and partners, articulating ideas verbally and in writing in a clear and compelling way across audiences of varied levels.
Business Judgment and Analytical Decision Making - Gathers inputs, assesses risk, considers impact and articulates benefits of decisions for internal and external stakeholders over the long term.
Other Selection Criteria:
This position requires the following qualifications:
• Master's degree or above in relevant field (health policy, economics, and/or public policy analysis) with minimum 5 years relevant experience.
• Strong experience in health- and community driven development-related operational work.
• Ability to translate theory into practical application.
• Fluency in English and very good writing skills.
• Conversational Bahasa (Indonesian) desired.
• Knowledge and Experience in Development Arena - Translates technical and cross-country knowledge into practical applications and contributions to country and sector strategies; interacts with clients at the policy level.
• Policy Dialogue Skills - Anticipates needs and requests in the field and helps conducts policy discussions with representatives of the government and non-government partners.
• Integrative Skills - Understands relevant cross-sectoral areas how they are interrelated; able to support cross-sectoral work in lending and non-lending operations.
• Participation and Consultation - Experience conducting consultative and participatory approaches, deriving results that resonate with the client; ability to coach others in the application of the interventions.
• Respond to requests from the Department Management team to support the HD team administratively.
The incumbent should be a team player, but should also be able to work independently and be self-motivated. Preference will be given to those with some experience working on health-and
and cek info click here
IKLAN BARIS DISINI CALL 085224731010