For consultant positions please click this link
UNDP Indonesia is committed to building future leaders. Therefore, our Internship Programme provides a wide range of opportunities for students to gain insight into the work of UNDP. Every year a limited number of places for internships are available. Students from diverse academic backgrounds may be assigned in our office, where their educational experience can be enhanced through practical work assignments. Our staff will guide student to get experience in specialized in various professional fields and enable student to expose themselves in international environment.
To take part in the programme, we look for the following minimum eligibility criteria:
Interested students must send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : APPLICATION FOR INTERNSHIP
- File 1: Resume or Curriculum Vitae
File 2: Letter from university confirming current enrollment and graduation date
File 3: School transcript
File 4: Letter of endorsement from a senior faculty member who has directly supervised the student
File 5: Copy of valid medical insurance
File 6: Copy of valid life insurance
File 7: Completed application for UNDP internship programme
- The following documents can be downloaded from here
- 1: Application for UNDP internship programme, click here
2: UNDP user guide – internship policy, click here
3: List of Health Life Insurance providers, click here
4: UNDP Internship agreement, click here enrolment:
- enrolled in a degree programme in a graduate school (second university degree or higher) at the time of application and during the internship (if a candidate is graduating before the internship period begins, they are no longer eligible); or
- have completed at least four years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution towards the completion of a degree, if pursuing their studies in countries where higher education is not divided into undergraduate and graduate stages;
- not have graduated prior to the beginning of the internship.
- proficiency in English and normally at least one additional UNDP working language (i.e., French or Spanish). Fluency in Arabic, Chinese, Portuguese or Russian is an asset;
- computer literate in standard software applications;
- demonstrated keen interest in the work of the UN, and of UNDP in particular, and have a personal commitment to UNDP's Statement of Purpose and to the ideals of the UN Charter.
Cek info click here
IKLAN BARIS DISINI CALL 085224731010